Week 2 NFL DFS Preseason Friday Breakdown
This Friday slate is all about the Chiefs' first-unit. Of all the preseason content I have researched, this slate probably has the least definitive information. As an overarching recommendation, I would target the middle of the depth chart unless there is a report that starters are playing more than usual. I’ll be updating this article often during the two hours before lock. Hopefully, more information is available on playing time, so make sure to check back then.
You can also use John Paulsen's Twitter list of beat writers to keep up with the latest breaking news.
Chiefs at Falcons
- Andy Reid proclaimed he will treat the first half of this game like a regular season game, playing the entire first-team offense for the duration. This means Patrick Mahomes, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce, Sammy Watkins and Tyreek Hill all have appeal provided they all suit up. There isn’t much else to say here. Starters that are playing an entire half should be on your roster.
- The Falcons looked absolutely abysmal last week, but I still like RBs Ito Smith and Justin Crawford and WRs Eric Saubert and Calvin Ridley. Reginald Davis is worth a flier in larger fields. Crawford did some great work out of the backfield. Saubert and Davis are guys that can play with multiple units as well.
- Update: Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman are out which adds more credence to the plays above.
Continue reading for the rest of Pat's Week 2 NFL DFS preseason Friday slate breakdown...
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!