May 24, 2017 by TJ Hernandez Tips From Top Players: MFL10 Strategy with Chris Raybon
May 24, 2017 by TJ Hernandez Bargains & Booby Traps: MFL10 ADP vs Initial 4for4 Rankings
May 24, 2017 by John Paulsen How Effective Will Marshawn Lynch Be in 2017?
May 24, 2017 by Joe Holka When Should You Draft Your Running Back?
May 23, 2017 by Steve Andress How Often do Top-12 PPR Running Backs & Wide Receivers Repeat in the...
May 23, 2017 by Joe Holka When Should You Draft Your Quarterback?
January 20, 2017 by Chris Raybon DraftKings Championship Week GPP Breakdown
January 19, 2017 by TJ Hernandez FanDuel Championship Round GPP Breakdown
January 19, 2017 by Kevin Zatloukal Ownership Projections for FanDuel and DraftKings: Week 20
January 19, 2017 by Kevin Zatloukal FanDuel & DraftKings Cash Game Optimal Lineup Walkthrough for Week 20
January 18, 2017 by Chris Raybon DFS MVP Podcast: Championship Week Game-by-Game Breakdown
January 18, 2017 by Joe Holka Stacking the Deck: FanDuel & DraftKings Stacks - Conference Championship...
2017 Cheat sheets, rankings & more
Updated May 26, 2017
2016 Fantasy retrospective
Still suffering from a Super Bowl hangover, barely remember what happened in 2016? One of the best ways to get a jump on the upcoming 2017 fantasy football season it by talking a look back. Sharpen up with some our 2016 end-of-season reports below.
All Purpose Information From 2016
- Year-To-Date: Sortable Player Stats
- 100-Yard Receiving Games
- 100-Yard Rushing Games
- Reception Workload, Receiver Go-to Status
- Player Workload Analysis
- Cumulative Injury Report
- Evaluate Players with Stud-Bust Analysis
- Defense: TDs Allowed Distribution Analysis
- Defense: Yardage Allowed Distribution Analysis
- Defense: Raw Fantasy Points Allowed by Position
- Offense: Scoring/Redzone Tendency Analysis
- Offense: Team Run/Pass and Ball Distribution
- Sortable Team Offensive Stats
- Sortable Team Defensive Stats
- Defensive Matchup Knowledgeseeker
- Offensive Matchup Knowledgeseeker
- The RBBC Report, a breakdown of RB committees
- The Target Report
- We Track Our Prediction Accuracy