Trader's Alley: Week 8 Fantasy Football Buy Low, Sell High
Pros and Cons to Consider Before Closing the Deal
This column is designed to quickly unearth some not so obvious things to help you... buy low and sell high.
Further, we suggest you only make a trade if you receive plenty of value in return and the deal results in an improved roster for your squad. In short, obtain players that will outperform their current perceived value while trading overrated talent. Do that and you'll be on your way to improving your roster. The perfect trade!
Trade for Chris Carson
Why trade for him now?
1) Has a nice schedule during FF Playoff Weeks 15 and 16.
2) Has a soft game this week.
3) Has BYE week out of the way.
4) Seahawks offensive line is coming around in a big way.
Possible trade bait to land him:
Trade for John Brown
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more