DraftKings Week 13 Slate Breakdown with Cash and GPP Picks
Below you'll find my Week 13 DraftKings cash game and tournament strategies. By offering a general approach to the week, along with a player pool to consider, you should walk away feeling well-equipped no matter your bankroll strategy or game selection process.
- Weather is the main issue impacting games today and I will say this: Often times, unless it's an absolute tornado or monsoon, too much is made of weather. Here is a quick breakdown of what we're looking at:
- GB/NYG - low wind, but lots of precipitation. Adams and Shepard should be okay considering their targets are often closer to the LOS. Barkley may see an added workload and more dumpoffs, same for Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams. I don't think I'll be stacking this game excessively, but I'm not shying away from the players I've previously recommended.
- SF/BAL - This one may be the sloppiest, it looks like the precipitation will be pretty heavy before the game causing wet conditions. I only really like Lamar Jackson anyway. He gets a slight downgrade, but I'm not full fading.
- NYJ/CIN - wind will be a factor in this game. I think Dalton is still okay for cash, but our expectations for his ceiling should be tempered. Tyler Boyd's aDOT is normally closer to the line of scrimmage, so I wouldn't worry about him too much if you were playing him before the weather concerns
- TB/JAX - Deep throws may be impacted with the wind in this game, slight downgrade to the quarterbacks, Dede Westbrook remains the most appealing to me because of his low aDOT.
Main Slate Cash Game Strategy
The Ryan Finley experiment has ended and Andy Dalton ($4,700) is back in the saddle again. Despite the fact the Bengals have gotten waxed all season, Dalton averaged 18.5 DraftKings points per game and has racked up 21 or more DraftKings points in half of his outings. The difference between Dalton and another quarterback being thrust into a starting role and a cheap price is Dalton has been around the block as recently as a month ago. The Jets present a pass-funnel defense that ranks first in rush yards allowed, but 19th in passing yards allowed. Before shutting down the Raiders last week, the Jets allowed multiple touchdown games to Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Gardner Minshew the four weeks prior. Dalton allows the jamming in of more studs and when you compare him to the other players at different positions in his price range, his floor is undoubtedly the highest.
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!