Primetime DFS Slate Breakdown: Week 12
The schedule makers are improving as for what feels like the first time all season, we have two meaningful Primetime slate games. The 8-2 Green Bay Packers visit the 9-1 San Francisco 49ers in a game that will determine who the frontrunner for the #1 seed in the NFC is. Monday Night sees the Lamar Jackson led Baltimore Ravens at 8-2 travel to Los Angeles to face the 6-4 Rams. It's an intriguing two-game slate where no one is a lock-and-load play, even Lamar Jackson with his expensive price on both FanDuel and DraftKings.
Let's break down the slate and try and help you find the winning edge for your DFS lineups.
- Danny Vitale, GB, RB - Questionable
- Robert Tonyan, GB, TE - Questionable
- Deebo Samuel, SF, WR - Questionable
- George Kittle, SF, TE - Questionable
- Emmanuel Sanders, SF, TE - Questionable
- Robbie Gould, SF, K - Doubtful
- Matt Breida, SF, RB - Doubtful
- Chris Moore, BAL, WR - Questionable
- No notable injuries for Los Angeles Rams
For the Sunday Night game, there is nothing of major concern from the Packers side. There are a ton of questionable players on the 49ers side, including George Kittle, that we're all projecting to play. Matt Breida, however, is doubtful and as such it's a bump for Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total and What Players Benefit
San Francisco -3 Over/Under 47.5
Baltimore -3 Over/Under 46.5
I have done individual breakdowns for each of the primetime games, including an in-depth look at the Vegas spreads and totals and what players benefit most. You can find that analysis here:
Baltimore at Los Angeles Rams: Coming Soon
Pricing and Projections
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!