Sunday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Packers at 49ers
It's a battle for the top seed in the NFC this Sunday Night as the 8-2 Green Bay Packers visit the 9-1 San Francisco 49ers. Both teams will be at nearly full-strength in what should be an epic primetime game.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Danny Vitale, GB, RB - Questionable
- Robert Tonyan, GB, TE - Questionable
- Deebo Samuel, SF, WR - Questionable
- George Kittle, SF, TE - Questionable
- Emmanuel Sanders, SF, TE - Questionable
- Robbie Gould, SF, K - Doubtful
- Matt Breida, SF, RB - Doubtful
There is nothing of major concern from the Packers side. There are a ton of questionable players on the 49ers side, including George Kittle, that we're all projecting to play. Matt Breida, however, is doubtful and as such it's a bump for Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
San Francisco -3 Over/Under 47.5
Vegas is expecting a close, moderately high-scoring game and I tend to agree. There are some scenarios where we could see 50+ points scored. Let's look at the likely game flow given this spread and total and assign some probabilities to each potential outcome.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!