FanDuel Wild Card Round GPP Breakdown
On a short slate, it’s relatively easy to identify who the highest-owned players of the week will be. I expect the following to be the players that you’ll see the most this week:
- Quarterback: Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers
- Running Back: LeVeon Bell, Lamar Miller, Zach Zenner
- Wide Receiver: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams, Doug Baldwin
- Tight End: Jimmy Graham
- Kicker: Steven Huaschka
- D/ST: Steelers, Texans
Just because these players will be highly-owned, doesn’t necessarily mean you should avoid them, though -- on a short slate, if you fade the stud that goes off, you could be drawing dead very quickly. Below are a list of my favorite players to round out my player pool this week.
Eli Manning $7,500 @ GB
After the Big 3 at quarterback this week, Manning has the highest projected ceiling of the remaining signal callers. Green Bay already ranks 29th in quarterback aFPA and is playing with a secondary that has been utterly decimated by injuries.
Matthew Stafford $7,200 @ SEA
Over the final six weeks of the season, only nine defenses allowed a higher touchdown rate through the air than Seattle and only six allowed more fantasy points per pass attempt. Since Week 12, Detroit has thrown on 72.2% of their red zone plays, the highest pass rate inside the 20 of any team during that span.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!