DraftKings Week 10 Slate Breakdown with Cash and GPP Picks
Below you'll find my Week 10 DraftKings cash game and tournament strategies. By offering a general approach to the week, along with a player pool to consider, you should walk away feeling well-equipped no matter your bankroll strategy or game selection process.
- James Conner's status puts Jaylen Samuels firmly in play. He has a relatively high floor due to the nature of his involvement in the offense being checkdowns by the by the boatload
- The issue with Samuels is his price is steep. It's nearly impossible to pay up at quarterback, roster Samuels and McCaffrey and Thomas. So you'll have to prioritize in this situation. The more I build rosters, the more I think McCaffrey may not be 100% necessary this week, but it will be hard not to have him in your cash lineup.
- With Ito Smith to IR, Devonta Freeman basically has a similar usage projection to Jaylen Samuels today, maybe not as many targets, but he should see lots of checkdowns and comes in fairly cheap.
- A.J. Brown vaults to the top of the value charts with Corey Davis and Delanie Walker out. I would even say Adam Humphries and Russell Gage are intriguing $3K guys if you need them.
- Adding the Browns DST to the mix as they are now ranked second in value in our lineup generator model and I trust John Paulsen's projections
Main Slate Cash Game Strategy
The last time Lamar Jackson ($7,300) had a chance to face this Bengals' defense he ran for 150 yards. At this point, Jackson is becoming the Christian McCaffrey of quarterbacks—his floor is a notch above the rest of the field. Sure, we have to pay a premium for him, but there isn't comfortable value at the quarterback position in Week 10. When you realize that Jackson is averaging 100 yards and a touchdown on the ground in his last four games, it's no wonder why he keeps posting monster stat lines. He hasn't dipped below 14 carries in those four contests, either. The Bengals rank 26th in adjusted fantasy points allowed (aFPA) to quarterbacks. My only concern is that they'll be facing Ryan Finley and the game could be over at halftime. Regardless, it's not often that a starting quarterback is pulled much before the final drive in a blowout, however, they may pull back on the carries. He's still my favorite play at the position if you can find the salary.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!