Monday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Bears at Redskins
Once again, another head scratcher by the schedule makers as our marquee Monday Night Football matchup has a dominant defensive team in the Chicago Bears visiting the Washington Redskins. Still trying to figure out how they looked at this game on the schedule and said "yes, we need to feature a game with Case Keenum and Paul Richardson facing off against perhaps the best defense in the league." Regardless, we need to evaluate the game and determine what kind of winning edge we can get to help us get to the top of the leaderboards. I actually like this game a lot as I feel the masses are going to be on a very small core of players, which gives us potential to differentiate.
Let's break down the game to see what I am talking about.
No surprise with Reed whose career in the NFL might be over. Vernon Davis will again be the beneficiary here. Pineiro and Burton are both expected to play and I'm writing this article with the assumption they are..
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Chicago -5 Over/Under 41
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 40%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 20%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 30%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 10%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
What Players Benefit Most From Potential Gameflow
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!