Trader's Alley: Week 5 Fantasy Football Buy Low, Sell High
Pros and Cons to Consider Before Closing the Deal
This column is designed to quickly unearth some not so obvious things to help you... buy low and sell high.
Further, we suggest you only make a trade if you receive plenty of value in return and the deal results in an improved roster for your squad. In short, obtain players that will outperform their current perceived value while trading overrated talent. Do that and you'll be on your way to improving your roster. The perfect trade!
Trade for Matt Ryan
Why trade for him now?
1) Because of last weeks modest effort, may be undervalued now.
2) Schedule gets much easier.
3) Has a nice schedule during FF Playoff weeks 15 and 16.
NOTE: Ryan and the Falcons are on BYE this week. Ryan will be an even better buy next week, after the BYE.
Possible trade bait to land him:
Continue reading for more buy low/sell high candidates, plus a full breakdown of 50+ players. Here's a preview of this article from last week...
- All Premium Content
- The Most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/ DraftAnalyzer
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/ LeagueSync
- ...and much more!