Fantasy Football Defense Streaming Week 14: The Fight for Ohio
When drafting defense/special teams units in fantasy football, there are edges to be gained by drafting them after the 12th round of re-draft leagues--or even punting on defense entirely. This article series is designed to help fantasy managers navigate their way through the NFL’s 17-game season by streaming defense/special teams units with noteworthy matchups.
Week 13 Review
Top Streaming Picks
- Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams – 8.0 fantasy points (T-D/ST7)
- Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears – 7.0 fantasy points (TD/ST12)
Deep Streaming Picks
- Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans – 27.0 fantasy points (D/ST1)
- New York Giants vs. Washington Commanders – 8.0 fantasy points (T-D/ST7)
Top Streaming Picks
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
*Rostered in 25.0% of Yahoo! leagues and 35.8% of ESPN leagues.
Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson made his 2022 last week, after serving an 11-game suspension for violating the league’s personal-conduct policy. Watson produced a lackluster performance that helped the lowly Houston Texans defense/special produce their best fantasy-point finish since Week 8 (8.0 points, T-D/ST7).
Watson’s 4.5% interception rate ranked sixth worst among 28 NFL quarterbacks with at least 10 dropbacks and his 5.95 yards per pass attempt ranked eighth worst, per 4for4's NFL Player Stats Explorer.
Cleveland’s porous offensive line has allowed a 23.4% quarterback pressure rate, tied for the eighth-worst rate in the league, per 4for4's NFL Team Stats Explorer.
The Cincinnati Bengals boast a respectable 20.9% quarterback pressure rate (No. 13). Cincinnati’s pass rush should have ample opportunities to tear after Watson. BetMGM has Cincinnati as -6.0-point home favorites.
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more