NFL Week 13: Weekend Specials Bets
Week 12 Recap: Just one of those weeks where it didn’t work. FanDuel had dropped their weekly specials on Saturday so the rest of the plays that were played in the Discord were as follows:
- Mike Evans +4900 (Went for 3/16 on 5 targets while Rob Gronkowski had the second-most yards on the day).
- Tee Higgins +5000 (Went 6/114 and had a legit chance to hit it if the game script didn’t push this to a complete run-heavy game plan. Finished with the third-most receiving yards).
- Marquise Brown +5500 (8/51 on 10 targets)
- Chase Claypool +6000 (3/82 on 8 targets)
- DeVonta Smith +4900 (2/22 on 4 targets)
Deebo Samuel was used as an RB and only caught one ball for 12 yards. He’s going to be a tough one to bet on each week if that trend continues when he's healthy.
Rhamondre Stevenson didn’t see a workload increase with only nine rushing attempts. He’s likely a fade until he gets the starting job.
Week 13 Overview
- Betting, DFS & Season-Long Content
- NFL & NBA Player Prop Tool
- Sides, Totals, Props & More
- Premium Betting Tools & Reports
- All Major Sports Included
- ...and much much more!