Sunday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Eagles at Cowboys
In what is easily the biggest game of the NFC East thus far in 2019, the 3-3 Philadelphia Eagles visit the 3-3 Dallas Cowboys with the winner taking sole possession of the division lead. The Cowboys will come in at almost full health after being injury-decimated the past few weeks and against a soft Eagles pass defense, it could be a big day for Dak Prescott and his receivers. The Eagles are looking to continue their momentum behind the well-balanced offense led by Carson Wentz.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Darren Sproles, PHI, RB - OUT
- DeSean Jackson, PHI, WR - Questionable
- Randall Cobb, DAL, WR - Questionable
- Amari Cooper, DAL, WR - Questionable
The big news here is the status of Amari Cooper, who is expected to be available to play this weekend. Randall Cobb is also expected to join him on the field, giving the Cowboys their entire starting WR group—this is a moderate hit to the projected production of Michael Gallup, who would have been a lock-button play if Cooper had sat. For the Eagles, keep an eye on the status of DeSean Jackson. He did not practice on Friday, so he's not expected to play.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Cowboys -2.5 Over/Under 48.5
Vegas is giving the home team Cowboys the slightest of edges in what they expect to be a high-scoring game. I think the line is solid and my analysis will follow it.
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 20%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 40%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!