DraftKings Week 14 Slate Breakdown with Cash and GPP Picks
Below you'll find my Week 14 DraftKings cash game and tournament strategies. By offering a general approach to the week, along with a player pool to consider, you should walk away feeling well-equipped no matter your bankroll strategy or game selection process.
- Bilal Powell and Kenny Stills shoot up the value board as both cash and GPP viable options with Bell and Fuller ruled out.
- After some more digging, I'm adding Alvin Kamara to my GPP player pool as the Niners allow short receptions and edge rushes as their weakness.
- I still think Kelvin Harmon is a solid pivot in GPP from what could be Stills chalk.
Main Slate Cash Game Strategy
It's going to be hard to fade Lamar Jackson ($7,400) in cash for the remainder of the season. Last week, I did make two cash lineups, one with Lamar and one with Andy Dalton. That was only because Dalton was under $5,000 and priced before being announced the starter. There isn't any eye-popping value this week, so Jackson it is. Plug him in and just dare people to play someone else. He threw for 100 yards and a touchdown last week and still was around 4x salary-based expectations. We can't even dissect the matchup here because Jackson is like no other quarterback, so we can't compare weaknesses of a secondary or pass rush because it just doesn't matter. The 49ers, one of the best defensive units in the league currently, was mystified with Jackson's read-option skills. He's ripping off long run after long run and no one can stop it.
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!