Super Bowl Odds 2022: Betting Trends & Game Info
We're finally here. We've made it to the end of what the NFL dubbed as the 'Biggest Season Ever'. The Cincinnati Bengals will take on the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California on Sunday, Feb 13. It will be the second straight year a team will play in its own stadium for the Super Bowl, something that had never happened until Tampa Bay's home win last season. The Rams opened as 4-point favorites and the line has fluctuated between 3.5 and 4.5 over the past week. The total opened at 50.5 in most spots, but the early money came in on the under.
Super Bowl LVI Matchup
Super Bowl 56 Betting Odds
When Is the Super Bowl?
Sunday, Feb 13th, 2022
What Time Does the Super Bowl Start?
6:30 PM EST
Who is Performing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show?
The halftime show is sure to keep your head ringing. Especially if you like late-90s hip-hop. Mary J. Blige, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and Kendrick Lamar are the headliners, with 43 combined Grammy Awards among them.
Super Bowl 56 Weather Forecast
As of right now, the forecast for Sunday in Inglewood is partly cloudy with a high of 78 degrees and no rain in sight. There is expected to be a light breeze out of the southwest and around 25% humidity. The sun will set at 5:36 PM local (PST) time, roughly two hours after the game kicks off. For all intents and purposes, this is an indoor game.
Where to Watch the Super Bowl?
The Super Bowl will be on NBC this year, with Peacock and the NBC Sports app as alternatives if you're streaming the game.
Super Bowl Betting Trends
- The winner of the game has covered the spread in 16 straight Super Bowls.
- Underdog teams of at least three points are 7-2 outright and 8-1 ATS in the Super Bowl since 2007.
- The Over/Under has been split down the middle, 26-26-2.
- Since 2001, underdog teams of at least three points are 12-3 ATS (9-6 outright).
Rams Betting Trends
- The Rams are 2-7 against the spread (ATS) against AFC teams in the past two seasons (1-4 ATS this season).
- For the season, the Rams are 10-10 ATS and 6-3 ATS in their past nine games.
- The Rams are 1-3 straight up and 0-3-1 ATS in their previous four Super Bowl appearances.
Bengals Betting Trends
- The Bengals have covered the spread in seven straight games and were 13-7 ATS on the season.
- The Bengals are 7-0 ATS and 6-1 outright as an underdog of at least three points this season, including 6-0 outright and ATS when Joe Burrow plays.
- Burrow is also 11-2 ATS in his career as an underdog of at least three points (7-5-1 outright).
- Burrow is 7-0 ATS in postseason games in his career dating back to college. This includes bowl games and conference championship games.
- The Bengals are 0-2 straight up and 1-1 ATS in the Super Bowl.
2022 Super Bowl Score Prediction
The implied game score based on the spread and total leans to the Rams 26.5-22.5. Connor Allen did a terrific job breaking down the game.
His prediction? Rams 24-20.
Super Bowl 56 Best Prop Bets
The Super Bowl prop market is unique and vast. You can bet on traditional game props like Cooper Kupp receiving yards and Joe Burrow passing yards. There's also a market for cross-sport props like which number will be higher, Justin Thomas birdies on Sunday at the Waste Management Open or Joe Mixon receptions?
Even better, we have all of the novelty props. What Color Will The First Liquid Be Poured on the Game Winning Coach? Which Artist Will Perform First at Halftime?
For more thoughts on all of these offerings, please check out our two Move The Line episodes this week! If you need even more betting tips, we've got you covered, as well as info on all the best Super Bowl betting sites.
Super Bowl LVI Sportsbook Offers
BetMGM: Bet $10, Win $200 in Free Bets if Either Team Scores a TD
DraftKings: Bet $5, Win $280 in Free Bets if Either Team Wins the Super Bowl
FanDuel: Bet $5, Win $280 Cash if Either Team Wins the Super Bowl
SuperDraft: Deposit $20, Get a $100 Fanatics Gift Card (Promo Code: 4FOR4)
Caesars: Get up to $1,500 Free to Bet on the Super Bowl
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem.