An Expert's Cheat Sheet to Dominating CBS Fantasy Drafts
The NFL season is fast approaching and we're right in the thick of draft season! It's important to consider each of these things when going through your draft:
- Familiarize yourself with your league format and scoring settings.
- Use 4for4 to help put you in the best position to succeed in your draft.
- Pay attention to site ADP to find any market inefficiencies.
In this article, we're going to focus on CBS Fantasy leagues. The roster settings for CBS require users to start one quarterback, three wide receivers, two running backs, one tight end, one kicker and one defense, with five bench spots. CBS uses standard scoring which awards zero points per reception. They also include six points per passing touchdown and negative-two points for interceptions. The rest of the scoring adheres to conventional scoring systems, such as one point per 25 passing yards and one point per 10 rushing/receiving yards. Let's take a deeper dive into how to exploit the CBS scoring system.
What this article includes:
- Prioritize Touchdown Equity and Big-Play Ability
- Running Back Targets Don't Matter
- Passing Touchdowns are Worth Six Points
- Take Advantage of Market Inefficiencies
- A 16-round draft cheat sheet that includes information from 4for4’s ADP Bargains tool and players I am planting my flag on.
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more