Monday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Cowboys at Giants
Divisional rivals face off on Monday Night Football as the 4-3 Dallas Cowboys look to remain atop the NFC East when they visit the 2-6 New York Giants. The Giants, losers of four straight, look to turn things around with the majority of their offense (sans Sterling Shepard) finally intact. Can they pull off the upset as home dogs?
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Sterling Shepard, NYG, WR - OUT
Shepard was a late addition to the injury report, being ruled out yesterday while the Sunday games were taking place. His absence opens up some value in the form of Cody Latimer and is a boost for the production of one Darius Slayton, who immediately becomes one of my favorite plays of the contest. It's also a boost for the likely target shares for both Evan Engram and Golden Tate.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Dallas -6.5 Over/Under 48.5
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 0%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 25%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 25%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 25%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 25%
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more