Thursday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Redskins at Vikings
The red-hot Minnesota Vikings get a bye this week as they host the struggling Washington Redskins on Thursday Night Football. The Vikings will be without star WR Adam Thielen and it's a revenge game of sorts for Adrian Peterson, but it should still be a romp for the home team.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Steven Sims, WAS, WR - Questionable
- Vernon Davis, WAS, TE - OUT
- Adrian Peterson, WAS, RB - Questionable
- Chris Thompson, WAS, RB - OUT
- Adam Thielen, MIN, WR - OUT
Thielen being out is obviously the big news here and it makes Stefon Diggs a near lock for massive volume. The important thing here is that it opens up potential volume roles for other less expensive players.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Minnesota -16.5 Over/Under 42
This should be a snooze fest and I'm definitely in line with Vegas here. Here are the likely outcomes:
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 0%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 0%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 20%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010