Primetime DFS Slate Breakdown: Week 6
The Week 6 Primetime slate on FanDuel and DraftKings brings us a game between two struggling teams and another that has a ton of early season importance. The Sunday Night game sees the disappointing Pittsburgh Steelers at 1-4 visiting the also disappointing 2-3 Los Angeles Chargers. The Monday Night game has two divisional rivals battling for first place with the 4-1 Green Bay Packers hosting the 2-1-1 Detroit Lions who have had an extra week to prepare coming off a bye.
Let's break down the games and how we can find the edge that will get us to the top of the standings.
- Danny Amendola, DET, WR - Questionable
- T.J. Hockensen, DET, TE - Questionable
- Robert Tonyan, GB, TE - Questionable
- Marcedes Lewis, GB, TE - Questionable
- Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB - Questionable
- Davante Adams, GB, WR - Questionable
- Mason Rudolph, PIT, QB - OUT
- Jaylen Samuels, PIT, RB - OUT
- James Washington, PIT, WR - OUT
- Hunter Henry, LAC, TE - Questionable
- Justin Jackson, LAC, RB - Doubtful
The big injury news here is that of Davante Adams. While he is listed as questionable, it's more doubtful than likely that he will play and that will continue to be a bump for the likes of the Packers receiving corps. The other big one to keep an eye on is Hunter Henry. If he plays, he becomes a viable option at a thin TE position.
Author's Update - It appears Henry will play so remove the backup Chargers TEs from consideration and definitely consider Henry as a viable option in your lineups. I think it's a slight upgrade for the Chargers offense in general so I like that side a little bit more now.
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!