Monday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Vikings at Seahawks
The finale for Week 13 sees the 8-3 Minnesota Vikings travel to Seattle to face the 9-2 Seahawks. There are plenty of superstar players to choose from including the likes of Russell Wilson and Dalvin Cook. Vegas expects it to be a competitive game with lots of scoring so there's plenty to evaluate for the single-game slates on DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
There looked like there was a chance that Thielen would play this week, but the team ruled him out during the day on Sunday. Stefon Diggs is of course the biggest beneficiary of this news, but it also opens up the middle of the field for TEs Kyle Rudolph and Irv Smith. And of course, it means Olabisi Johnson and Laquon Treadwell have potential as low-owned receivers.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Seattle -3 Over/Under 49.5
What once would have been billed as a battle of two great defenses now is seen as a battle of two strong offenses. I think there is a potential the defenses (and the run games) could step it up in this affair, so my analysis is going to account for that probability. Let's look at the likely game flow given this spread and total and assign some probabilities to each potential outcome.
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 20%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 40%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!