DraftKings Week 17 Slate Breakdown with Cash and GPP Picks
Below you'll find my Week 17 DraftKings cash game and tournament strategies. By offering a general approach to the week, along with a player pool to consider, you should walk away feeling well-equipped no matter your bankroll strategy or game selection process.
- With Tevin Coleman active it takes Brian Hill off the table, but I'll throw Jeff Wilson out there as a swap at a similar price. He should get all the work today for the 49ers.
- Scratch Davante Adams and Kenny Golladay, which gives a slight bump to their respective receivers
- Add Chris Godwin as a play with DeSean Jackson ruled out.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster and Damien Williams become auto swap-ins for me in cash with Spencer Ware and Antonio Brown inactive.
Main Slate Cash Game Strategy
The Chiefs are not locked into the number one seed in the AFC just yet. For that reason, Patrick Mahomes ($7,100) looks like he'll be my cash game quarterback in the final week of the season. The Chiefs' implied total sits at 34 in this matchup with the Raiders, so the oddsmakers obviously believe Mahomes is going to light it up as he has all year. The Raiders allow the second-most points per game and the10th most schedule-adjusted fantasy points to quarterbacks. With value plays opening up and some of the stud running backs in situations that may limit their workload, paying up at quarterback for Mahomes looks like the safest play.
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!