FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code: $1,000 No Sweat Bet for Celtics vs Wizards
The Boston Celtics (52-23) will hit the road Tuesday night to take on the Washington Wizards (33-42) at Capital One Arena. Boston is riding a three-game winning streak and looking to fight for the number one seed in the league's final two weeks, while the Wizards are desperately struggling for an opportunity to reach a play-in game.
FanDuel Promo Code Offer
As a bonus for fans wanting a little extra action on the game, the FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts has a great welcome bonus for all new FanDuel users; a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet!
FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code Offer - No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
- Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Deposit a minimum of $10
- Place your first bet and get up to $1,000 back in bonus bet credits
How to Claim Bonus Bets from FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code for February 2023
- Register for an account using your FanDuel Sportsbook app
- New customers will need to make your first deposit
- Place your first wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sport market
- Refund would be issued as non-withdrawable bonus bets that expire in 14 days
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet, New Player Sign-Up Bonus Bets notes:
- This offer is only available in the Massachusetts sports betting app only; a download of the FanDuel Massachusetts Sportsbook App will be necessary
- FanDuel offers this for new FanDuel players only
March 28th NBA Preview - Boston Celtics @ Washington Wizards
- The Celtics are currently -11 (-115) favorites on the road.
- Boston sits at -600 on the moneyline, while the Wizards are +460.
- The total for Tuesday night is currently set at 223. That total is lower than each of Boston's last five games, and lower than four of Washington's last five games.
- For a full game preview, check out our overview for Celtics @ Wizards.
FanDuel Promo Code Offer
FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts Promo Code FAQs
FanDuel Sportsbook promotions FAQs is a great resource for anyone looking to get the most out of their sports betting experience on the FanDuel app. The FAQs answer commonly asked questions about sports gambling, such as how to make deposits and withdrawals, place bets, and use the FanDuel platform. The FAQs also cover responsible gaming, bonuses, and more.
They are designed to help new users understand the basics of sports betting and develop their strategies for success. With clear explanations and helpful tips, FanDuel mobile sportsbook's FAQs are invaluable for anyone interested in becoming a successful sports gambler.
What is the minimum age to Sign Up For a FanDuel Sportsbook?
FanDuel Sportsbook offers residents in legal states the ability to bet as long as they are at least 21 years old and they have a Fanduel Online Sportsbook account.
How to Download the App
It's a very simple process to download the FanDuel sportsbook:
- Start by opening the App Store on your iPhone or going into the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for "FanDuel Sportsbook" in the app store.
- Select the FanDuel Sportsbook app from the search results and tap "Install" or "Get" to download the app to your device.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open it and create an account to start using the app.
Is there a promo code for FanDuel?
You will not need a FanDuel MA promo code required for the most recent $1,000 No-Sweat promo currently running on the FanDuel website. All you need to do is click any of the links on this page, and the promo code will be entered for you, so complete the registration process! The No Sweat Bet can be used for any NBA game or live online sports betting market, with no FanDuel promo code necessary
What can I bet on with FanDuel?
Besides its large offering of sports and bet types, the FanDuel sportsbook mobile app is known for live betting and having the same-game parlay. Users can combine several different bets from one game for a shot at massive winnings.
Is FanDuel Legit?
Yes, there is no question that FanDuel is one of the 100% safe, secure, and legitimate sportsbooks. FanDuel daily fantasy sports is one of the nation's most notable options. With an online FanDuel casino, and sports betting platforms, FanDuel promotions is licensed and FanDuel launched in what is now 17 states and provides some of the best-regulated services in the industry.
Is FanDuel legal in Massachusetts?
FanDuel is live in Massachusetts after the Massachusetts Gaming Commission approved a FanDuel Sportsbook license, and users can now place wagers with legal sports betting as of March 10, 2023. FanDuel SportsBook MA is one of the top options as a sportsbook in Massachusetts State and has been one of the more frequently used Massachusetts sportsbooks through the first quarter of legalization.
States Where FanDuel is Available:
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook in any of the legal states where the sportsbook is available; Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
How do bonus bets work at FanDuel Sports?
- Register for a new FanDuel account and check your account page to see whether you have current FanDuel Bonus Bets!
- Make your bet selections based on what your bonus Bet will cover. Bonus Bets will either be all-purpose or for a specific sport, game, or bet type - like Same Game Parlay.
- In your bet slip on the FanDuel Massachusetts app, look for “Add a bonus Bet” and click the toggle. If you have more than one, you’ll get a pop-up with options to choose from (we recommend using the bonus Bet that’s expiring soonest. This will be at the top of the list)
- After the full bonus Bet stake auto-populates, you can adjust the wager to add more cash from your wallet or reduce the amount to only use a portion of the full bonus Bet and place your bet.
Special Features Available at Fanduel Sportsbook
- Odds Boosts - An Odds Boost always move the odds in favor of the bettor. The mobile sportsbook or retail sportsbook operator will give up some or all of the vig for these specific wagers. Sometimes, the odds are boosted enough that the sportsbook operator will actually forgo their entire house edge for a specific event.
- Live Betting - Massachusetts sports bettors are boosting the popularity of live betting, and Caesars Massachusetts has live betting options. There is a dedicated live button on the navigation to see what events are currently going on and potential wagers to make.
- Same Game Parlays - A same-game, single-game, or one-game parlay, the vernacular doesn’t matter — they’re names for a parlay consisting of correlated wagers. Bettors can use these parlays to string together multiple markets/props from the same game, often in pursuit of large payouts. Caesars Entertainment sets a 10-leg maximum for its "SGP"s.
21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER