DraftKings Promo Code: Bet $5 on an NCAA Tournament Game For $150 in Bonus Bets
With the NCAA Tournament in full effect, the DraftKings sportsbook has a great welcome offer for all new DraftKings users. Use our DraftKings promo code to place a $5 bet and get $200 instantly on any College Basketball game!
DraftKings March Promo Code
Join DraftKings today to qualify for $200 in bonus bets after you make a deposit and first bet of $5+ on any pre-game moneyline. Tap any link or button to initiate your new user sign-up process. Residents of legal betting states who are 21 years and older can take advantage of this exclusive bonus offer.
How to Sign Up for the Latest DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code Offers Bet
- Just click right here to download the DraftKings Sportsbook app to get started with the DraftKings sign-up.
- New players must make your first deposit of at least $5 and bet on a pre-game moneyline via the DraftKings mobile app.
- Set up a DraftKings Sportsbook account, and the new user qualifies to receive $200 in bonus bets if their team wins! Welcome bonus funds in the form of site credits that can only be used on Draftkings.
- Bonus will be paid as eight (8) $ 25 bonus bets and will be valid for seven (7) days.
- You will not need a promo code, simply open your DraftKings account by following one of the links on this page.
March 2023 NCAA Tournament Preview - Texas vs. Xavier
Don't know who to bet on today? Check out our predictions for Texas vs. Xavier.
DraftKings Bonus Code Offer FAQs
DraftKings has formed a list of FAQs that furnishes responses to any queries, issues, or perplexities somebody may have about playing on DraftKings in your legal state. This FAQ holds answers concerning registration, verification, safeguarding account data, putting away and pulling back assets. In addition to sports betting regulations and borders, legitimate matters, accountable gaming procedures, and other applicable inquiries.
Can I trust the DraftKings Sports Betting App?
DraftKings Sportsbook is a reliable, trustworthy, and legitimate online sports betting organization. It is committed to obeying the regulations in every jurisdiction it operates in. It will also securely protect your funds and personal data. Sign up for a new customer account with DraftKings via the DraftKings mobile betting app or the DraftKings website today and start placing bets!
What are the DraftKings deposit methods?
Deposit bonus methods vary by jurisdiction, and not every payment method listed below will be available in all jurisdictions. In jurisdictions where allowed, DraftKings accepts the following payment methods:
- Online banking (recommended): Select Online banking from the deposit screen, and enter your banking login details to connect your bank account to DraftKings.
- Credit card: Select Debit or Credit from the deposit screen and enter your credit card details.
- Debit card: Select Debit or Credit from the deposit screen and enter your debit card details.
- PayPal: Select PayPal on the deposit screen, and enter your login details to connect your PayPal account to DraftKings.
Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal?
DraftKings operates as a legal sportsbook and has been among the most well-received sports betting apps since legal sports betting has launched stateside. They have expanded beyond the scope of only daily fantasy sports, and they are live in numerous states. DraftKings has to follow guidelines and rules in place to keep its licenses in their respective legal states. New DraftKings customers can sign up for and bet at DraftKings, knowing it is a safe option.
Which states is DraftKings Legal in?
The legal and live states are Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
What does DraftKings Sportsbook offer to help limit my wagering?
As part of their commitment to Responsible Gaming, DraftKings offers sports bettors a variety of ways to help you manage your play:
- Player limits: If you want to limit your interactions with DraftKings but continue using the product, you can self-impose restrictions on certain aspects in the mobile DraftKings DFS app. These may include limits on deposits, entries, wagers, and time spent on DraftKings. Learn more about the player limits that are available for each product.
- Cool-off period: If you are a Sportsbook and/or DraftKings Casino player using the DraftKings promotion mobile app who would like to take a break, you can set a cooling-off period for yourself.
- Self-exclusion: If you’d like to take a break from your DraftKings online sportsbook account, you can choose to temporarily exclude yourself from playing for a specific period of time, up to 5 years. Learn more about excluding yourself here.
Tips on Using this Current DraftKings Promo Code Offer
- Find the right bet. It will be exciting for a new player to place a bet for the first time. You don't want to rush into it and immediately lose your first deposit on the DraftKings app. Shop lines, study trends, and find something worth your money.
- Using promos - make certain that you are using all of your allotted promos, so you don't lose them before they expire. Most non-playthrough promos won't last longer than a week to a month.
- Parlay tip - The best and most profitable strategy to employ with parlays is known as a correlated parlay. Another way to incorporate parlays into your strategy is to bet into weak numbers and combine them with other, stronger spreads to increase your exposure to the weak number.
- Betting on Moneyline, totals, and Spread - DraftKings Sportsbook promotions can often be used on many games or bet types. Look at using your promos on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and more. If you want to bet moneylines, spreads, totals, or even consider a parlay to boost your odds.
- DraftKings regularly offers deals for additional DraftKings bet credits. If you sign up today, watch for other DraftKings promos in states where DraftKings is available.
21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER