2021 NFL Draft Prop Bet: O/U 1.5 RBs Drafted in Round 1
Earlier this week, Connor Allen explained how he’s playing Jaylen Waddle’s draft prop. Today, we’re back with another play—this time focusing on how many running backs will be selected in the first round of the NFL Draft. As Connor explained in his piece, the NFL Draft market is different than most in that it’s entirely information-based. As such, it’s critical to stay on top of what reporters and mock drafts are projecting in order to get an edge. Without further ado, let’s get right into it.
- Betting, DFS & Season-Long Content
- NFL & NBA Player Prop Tool
- Sides, Totals, Props & More
- Premium Betting Tools & Reports
- All Major Sports Included
- ...and much much more!