Monday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Dolphins at Steelers
The winless Miami Dolphins visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday Night in a game that everyone expects to be a blowout for the home team. Some late news on Kenyan Drake has made the Miami side of things interesting to analyze from a fantasy perspective and we'll break down that side in-depth to help you find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Jaylen Samuels, RB, PIT - Questionable
Kenyan Drake has been traded to the Cardinals. This is a huge bump for the usage of Mark Walton and Kalen Ballage and I'll discuss both in more depth later. The other news is Jaylen Samuels is likely to return, which is a slight hit on the value of James Conner and a huge hit to any potential Benny Snell has.
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Pittsburgh -14 Over/Under 44
The Steelers are expected to win this easily and hold the Dolphins from scoring many points. It doesn't mean we can't play any Dolphins (on a single-game slate you don't have much of an option), but I expect this game to be an easy one for the Steelers and the analysis will reflect that.
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 0%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 0%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 40%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 20%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!