Thursday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Titans at Jaguars
It certainly has not been the start the Jacksonville Jaguars were hoping for. First, they lost QB Nick Foles in the season opener for the first half of the season. Then after tempers flared on the sidelines in this past Sunday's loss, All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey demanded to be traded (he's still on the team as of right now). Despite all the drama, there is still football to be played and the Jaguars are slight home underdogs to the visiting Tennessee Titans who will try and bounce back from a disappointing Week 2 loss at the hands of the Colts after smashing the Browns in Week 1.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards.
- Chris Conley, JAX, WR - Questionable
Conley was a limited participant in practice on both Monday and Tuesday, a positive sign heading into the game. I expect him to play, but if he sits, it would mean a bump for Marqise Lee who is returning from an injury this week (and is not currently projected in the 4for4 projections).
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Tennessee -1.5 Over/Under 39.5
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 30%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 30%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 10%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 5%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 15%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 10%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 0%
What Players Benefit Most From Potential Gameflow
The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010