The Top DFS Stacks on FanDuel & DraftKings in Week 1
Most people tend to strictly think about the upside when constructing rosters, but I also think it’s important to consider the downside of your decisions as well. As they say, there are two sides to every story.
Each week I’ll dive into some of my favorite stacks for the upcoming week while focusing on that particular stack’s range of outcomes. Now, let’s get to it!
Week 1 Tournament Stacks
(If only one site is listed, that is the prefered site that stack is for.)
Carson Palmer ($6000 DK/$7300 FD) - David Johnson ($9400 DK/$9400 FD) - Larry Fitzgerald ($5900 DK/$6400 FD) - Golden Tate ($6500 DK/$6900 FD)
- The upside in this stack is you could potentially combine for 100% of the Cardinals touchdowns. Johnson and Fitzgerald combined for 42.5% of the Cardinals’ targets last season, including 59% of the red zone market share. Answering back with a mini game stack and Golden Tate, who led the Lions with 23% target share last season, gives you a nice correlation play.
- The downside to this stack is Johnson and Fitzgerald will be highly owned, so you won’t gain much leverage with them, but you also won’t fall behind if they have big game. That’s why Palmer and Tate are thrown in there as differentiators.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!