How to Win DraftKings Cash Games
Below I have put together a set of guidelines for each position when selecting players for DraftKings cash games. It is meant to be read over quickly as a refresher as you build your lineups, so I made sure to list only key points and avoid clutter. For more detailed analysis, you can read the individual articles this template is largely based on.
One thing to keep in mind is that these are guidelines meant to help narrow down your player pool or choose between players, but they are by no means the last word. For example, just because 54% of QBs who hit cash value are favorites doesn't mean we should always use favorites at QB -- after all, almost half of the QBs to hit 3.5x came from underdogs.
Another thing to keep in mind is that as the season progresses, the numbers, as far as value and home/road or favorite/underdog splits, can change depending on how DraftKings prices players. I will update as I see fit, but in general, I'd put the more stock in the philosophical pillars, such as "RBs need goal line work for TD upside" than in the exact home/road splits, etc.
The guidelines are largely based on research detailed in the following articles:
- DFS Playbook 2016: Quarterback Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Running Back Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Wide Receiver Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Tight End Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Defense and Special Teams Strategy
- DFS Playbook 2016: Kicker Strategy
- DFS Tight End Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Wide Receiver Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Running Back Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Quarterback Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Defense/Special Teams Strategy: DraftKings 2015 Year in Review
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Running Backs
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Wide Receivers
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Quarterback
- DFS Big Game Profiles: Tight Ends
- The Effects of Injuries on Weekly NFL Fantasy Football Player Performance (& Impact of the Elimination of the Probable Tag)
- Leveraging Weekly Player Consistency in NFL DFS
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!