Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Watch Week 18: Big Bob-bing For Touchdowns in the Finale
Welcome to the final edition of Waiver Wire Watch for the 2022 season. With so many playoff scenarios and player injuries to monitor, allow this week to serve as a reminder to never decide fantasy championships in the regular season finale. Having said that, we’ll do our best sifting through tea leaves and identifying players (ideally those with motivation) worth rostering for any pivotal Week 18 matchup.
1. Brock Purdy, 49ers — The first 49ers quarterback in the last 20 years with multiple touchdown passes in five consecutive games, Purdy, currently leading the league in completion rate on throws 10 yards downfield, offers the highest floor among any leftovers on waivers given San Francisco’s penchant to fight for the conference’s No. 1 seed.
2. Sam Darnold, Panthers — Officially eliminated from playoff contention, the Panthers will undoubtedly evaluate Darnold, who has spiked a top-20 finish in all four of his starts, for one more game ahead of the offseason.
3. Josh Dobbs, Titans — Although Dallas left multiple interceptions on the field on Thursday night, Dobbs finds himself in a must-win game opposite a Jaguars defense allowing the third-most schedule-adjusted fantasy points to enemy quarterbacks.
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more