Best 2021 NFL Win Totals Betting Odds
With the NFL Draft over, we’ll be turning our focus to futures, win totals, season-long player props, and everything worth speculating on. In this update of the NFL Win Totals page, I’ll look at pre-draft vs. post-draft win totals and the odds, as well as the best odds for each side of every win total at each New Jersey sportsbook!
2021 NFL Win Totals
|Team||Pre-Draft Win Total (Over/Under)||Current Win Total||Over||Sportsbook||Under||Sportsbook|
|Chiefs||12 (-110/+110)||12||-120||BetMGM||+110||William Hill|
|Buccaneers||11.5 (+100/+105)||11.5||-125||DraftKings||+105||William Hill|
|Ravens||11 (-105/+105)||11||-105||William Hill||+100||BetMGM|
|Rams||10.5 (+125/-125)||10.5||+123||Unibet||-130||William Hill|
|Colts||10 (+115/-110)||10||+110||DraftKings||-120||William Hill|
|49ers||10 (-110/+120)||10||-110||BetMGM||+110||William Hill|
|Browns||10 (-105/-115)||10||-110||DraftKings||+105||William Hill|
|Titans||9.5 (+125/-130)||9.5||+125||William Hill||-145||William Hill|
|Cowboys||9.5 (+110/-130)||9.5||+110||DraftKings||-130||William Hill|
|Patriots||9 (-120/+120)||9||-133||DraftKings||+130||William Hill|
|Dolphins||9 (-110/+120)||9||-139||BetMGM||+120||William Hill|
|Vikings||8.5 (-130/+120)||8.5||-145||William Hill||+127||Unibet|
|Cardinals||8 (-110/+120)||8||-110||BetMGM||+120||William Hill|
|Football Team||8 (-120/+110)||8||-130||BetMGM||+115||SugarHouse|
|Bears||7 (-110/+105)||7.5||-125||DraftKings||+105||William Hill|
|Giants||7 (-110/-110)||7||-115||William Hill||+105||BetMGM|
|Falcons||7 (-115/+118)||7.5||-110||William Hill||+110||BetMGM|
|Bengals||6.5 (-105/-110)||6.5||-105||William Hill||-110||BetMGM|
|Jets||6 (-110/+110)||6||-110||BetMGM||+110||William Hill|
|Lions||5 (+100/+105)||5||+100||DraftKings||+105||William Hill|
|Texans||4.5 (-110/-110)||4.5||-110||William Hill||-110||BetMGM|
Post-Draft Win Total Notes
- After the draft, 13 teams’ win totals had the juice move, while two teams’ win totals moved half a win:
- The over on the Bucs' 11.5-win total moved from +100 to -125 (DraftKings).
- The over on the Bills' 10.5-win total moved from -115 to -139 (BetMGM).
- The under on the Rams' 10.5-win total moved from -125 to -130 (William Hill).
- The over on the Browns' 10-win total moved from -105 to -110 (William Hill).
- The over on the Seahawks' 9.5-win total moved from -130 to -139 (BetMGM).
- The over on the Patriots' 9-win total moved from -120 to -133 (William Hill).
- The over on the Dolphins' 9-win total moved from -110 to -139 (William Hill).
- The over on the Chargers' 9-win total moved from +105 to -105 (BetMGM).
- The over on the Steelers' 8.5-win total moved from -115 to -120 (BetMGM).
- The over on the Vikings' 8.5-win total moved from -130 to -145 (William Hill).
- The over on the Football Team's 8-win total moved from -120 to -130 (BetMGM).
- The under on the Broncos' 7.5-win total moved from -120 to -133 (DraftKings)
- The Bears' win total moved from 7 (-110) to 7.5 (-125 at DraftKings)
- The over on the Giants' win total moved from -110 to -115 (William Hill)
- The Falcons' win total moved from 7 (-115) to 7.5 (-110 at William Hill)
- It’s interesting that 11 of the 13 win totals that moved saw the juice move towards the over, with just two seeing movement on the juice towards the under.
- The Packers' win total is off the board until the Aaron Rodgers hullabaloo dies down. At this point, it seems like they will play chicken until one or the other caves. With Rodgers likely sitting on multiple cushy job offers (Jeopardy?) outside of football, the Packers will almost certainly have to trade him or risk him retiring.
- The Texans' win total is only at 4.5 on William Hill at this point. At every other domestic shop, the win total is four or under. With Deshaun Watson expecting to miss significant time, the Texans will easily have the worst roster in the NFL.
- BetMGM is also posting a 10-win total for the Rams with -110 on both sides, a half win lower than the rest of the market.
I’ll update this page periodically throughout the offseason. If you have any questions you can find me on Twitter @ConnorAllenNFL. Make sure to also subscribe to our Discord for exclusive betting picks.
This article is intended for entertainment purposes and adult users only. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem.