NFL Week 8: Spread Bets
Week 7 Recap: If you followed my plays last week and bet on Sunday, chances are you went 3-0. But since I got a bad number on the Falcons (-2.5 at Miami) and they suffered yet another fourth-quarter collapse (again), I went 2-1 for the sixth time in seven weeks. (My other plays were the Packers -7.5 against the Football Team and the Raiders -3 against the Eagles, which was another bad number but it didn’t matter as Las Vegas rolled.)
For the season, I am 13-8 ATS for a 61.90% winning percentage, and I am now up 5.10 units.
Week 8 NFL Spread Bets
- Betting, DFS & Season-Long Content
- NFL & NBA Player Prop Tool
- Sides, Totals, Props & More
- Premium Betting Tools & Reports
- All Major Sports Included
- ...and much much more!