NFL Week 2: Spread Bets
Week 1 Recap: We managed to navigate the minefield that is Week 1 of the NFL season to post a 2-1 record against the spread. The Seahawks covered easily as a 2.5-point road favorite against the Colts, while the Niners made us sweat as 7.5-point chalk in Detroit before covering against the Lions. Our lone loss was the Vikings, who failed to cover as a three-point fave in Cincinnati, although, at least they gave us hope in the end. For the week, we were +0.95 units.
With one win in hand, here are my spread plays for Week 2.
Week 2 NFL Spread Bets
- Betting, DFS & Season-Long Content
- NFL & NBA Player Prop Tool
- Sides, Totals, Props & More
- Premium Betting Tools & Reports
- All Major Sports Included
- ...and much much more!