DraftKings Week 3 GPP Picks and Strategy
Below you'll find my DraftKings GPP Strategy and Picks for Week 3. This article will highlight my favorite tournament options. It should be used in conjunction with my cash game article. A good tournament lineup has a mix of players at various ownership percentages, which also includes cash game viable options. The following are players who I will likely be overweight on compared to the field—not my entire player pool.
- Onslaught - Instead of stacking a popular quarterback with one of his pass-catchers, add a second pass-catcher, and maybe even the team running back to the mix.
- Game Stack - In addition to your two- or three-man stack, add a player—usually the primary pass-catcher—from the opposing team. This is obvious in shootouts but is often ignored (erroneously) in games expected to be lopsided.
- An off-the-board play - Rostering a pass-catcher that’s being ignored in a popular passing offense can be an effective strategy for getting exposure to a chalky team while remaining unique.
For guidance on how to formulate exposures in your personal tournament portfolio, use 4for4’s ownership projections and this guide to leverage scores. All players mentioned as cash game options are worthy of consideration as core GPP plays.
For up-to-the-minute and Sunday morning updates, be sure to join the 4for4 DFS subscription-only Discord channel.
Running Backs to Target
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!