Sunday Night DFS Single-Game Breakdown: Philadelphia at Atlanta
The year certainly did not get off to a great start for the Atlanta Falcons, who were handled easily by the Minnesota Vikings. That looked as if it would be the case as well for the Philadelphia Eagles, but a second-half comeback against the Washington Redskins saw them come away with a win. This week, the Eagles visit the Falcons for Sunday Night Football in what should be a close, high-scoring affair.
Let's break down the game and how we can find the edge that might get us at the top of the leaderboards for the single-game slates.
- Russell Gage, WR, ATL - Questionable
Gage is expected to play, but he's
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total
Philadelphia -2 Over/Under 52.5
Vegas sees this as being a close, high-scoring affair and I've assigned probabilities taking this likelihood into account. As such our player pool should be narrowed fairly significantly.
- Close, low-scoring game (<40 points) - 10%
- Close, average-scoring game (40-49 points) - 30%
- Close, high-scoring game (50+ points) - 30%
- Blowout for the home team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the home team, average-scoring game - 5%
- Blowout for the home team, high-scoring game - 5%
- Blowout for the away team, low-scoring game - 0%
- Blowout for the away team, average-scoring game - 10%
- Blowout for the away team, high-scoring game - 10%
What Players Benefit Most From Potential Gameflow
The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010