The Top DFS Stacks on FanDuel & DraftKings in Week 2
Most people tend to strictly think about the upside when constructing rosters, but I also think it’s important to consider the downside of your decisions as well. As they say, there are two sides to every story. Below I dive into some of my favorite stacks for Week 2 while focusing on that particular stack’s range of outcomes. For more information on stacking, including why it's effective and which pairings work best, read our definitive guides to stacking for DraftKings and FanDuel. Now, let's get to it!
Week 2 Tournament Stacks
- The upside with Carr and Cooper stems from them having one for the slate’s highest implied team totals at 28.75 points. They each have a GPP Leverage Score about 1.50 (Cooper’s is above 2.0), meaning more exposure than the field is optimal. The Jets defense is projected at 28th in WR aFPA and allowed 30 passing TDs and 6.8 net yards per attempt last season, both of which were bottom-10 marks in the league. Cooper led the team last week with 37% of air yards and had a massive target share of 41%, with 4 targets in the red zone. With most people gravitating towards the offenses in the Patriots-Saints and Packers-Falcons games, this may be the lowest owned we could ever get both Carr and Cooper in a spot like this.
- The downside to playing this stack is the potential of them slowing down the game if they jump out to a lead, as they are double-digit favorites against the Jets.
- DFS & Season-Long Content
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Floor & Ceiling Projections
- -Leverage Scores
- -...and much much more!