The Rundown: Week 2
Week 2 is here and the Rundown will cover the entire slate leading up to Monday night including hundreds of statistics and ratings on every relevant fantasy option. The Thursday preview is already available so this will cover the rest of the week’s slate. If you're not a 4for4 subscriber you can read Week 1's The Rundown for free to see what this article has in store every week, and subscribe here if you want to read it each week.
Fantasy Rating Key
(5) - Elite option. Must start.
(4) - Strong option. Likely start.
(3) - Good option. Low-end starter to high-end backup.
(2) - Weak option. Possible flex or desperation play.
(1) - Bad option. Bench in nearly all cases.
(0) - Not an option. Injured, bench, or waivers.
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more