Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website:
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 11 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Friday
Bengals QB Andy Dalton (right shoulder) took full practice reps again Friday. Dalton is in no danger of missing Week 11.
Bills QB Cardale Jones (illness) was removed from the injury report Friday.
Colts QB Andrew Luck (right shoulder) took full practice reps on Friday after being limited earlier in the week. Luck will be fine to face the Titans.
Cardinals QB Carson Palmer (not injury related) took full practice reps again Friday. Palmer will be fine for a tough matchup against Minnesota.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back, questionable) took full practice reps all week and is questionable for Week 11. Romo announced that he’s the backup to Dak Prescott.
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (knee) took full practice reps again Thursday. Wilson will be fine to face the Eagles.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.