DraftDay Week 6 Values & Top Plays
One of the coolest things about DraftDay is the Million Dollar Perfect Lineup contest. It's free to enter, and if you can pick a perfect lineup, you win a milli. Here's what my entry will likely look like this week:
- QB Peyton Manning: Will destroy the Jets awful secondary.
- RB Matt Forte: Falcons are sieve-like versus the run.
- RB LeVeon Bell: One of the best RBs in the league and has huge PPR upside.
- WR Demaryius Thomas: Which Jets secondary member can slow him down? #PleaseRespond
- WR Jordy Nelson: Catches deep TDs with ease; one of best weekly bets for a monster game regardless of opponent.
- WR Julio Jones: The top WR in this week's game with Vegas's highest over/under.
- TE Julius Thomas: Has scored a TD in 79 percent of regular season games since beginning of 2013. Jets have given up 5 TDs to TEs already.
- K Justin Tucker: One of league's best kickers going up against TB, who has a bottom-five K aFPA.
- D Denver Broncos: Geno's watch will be correct but it won't matter.
Please don't enter my exact lineup, because I don't want to split my million with you. I'll rock-paper-scissors you for all or nothing if it comes to that, and I will win. But let's get crackin' on this week's values and top plays.
Editor's Note: You can get a free year of 4for4 by opening a new account and depositing at DraftKings, DraftDay or FanDuel. Details here.
QB Peyton Manning @ NYJ $18,650
The most expensive player on the board, Manning will be well worth it this week. The Jets have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL. They’ve allowed 12 passing TDs, only picked off one pass, and are ranked 30th in QB aFPA. New York’s offense is also in full on struggle mode, so any attempt to play keep-away from Manning is not likely to succeed. Denver has dialed up red zone passes more than twice as much as runs, and that ratio may increase with starting RB Montee Ball out.
QB Russell Wilson vs. DAL $14,050
Wilson is the ninth most expensive QB on the site, but is projected for the fourth most points. Dallas will be without their fastest linebacker, Bruce Carter, and linebacker Rolando McClain has a groin injury and may not be at full strength. This sets up well for Wilson, who may be able to run wild once again. If he chooses to stay in the pocket, Dallas is allowing a 67 percent completion rate and 7.47 yards per attempt. Russ has a high floor and a high ceiling in this matchup.