The Rundown: Week 3
Week 3 is upon us and fantasy plans are coming unglued. Injuries are ravaging every skill position, impacting rookies and veterans alike to test the depth of both NFL and fantasy teams. The Thursday preview is available so this will cover the rest of the week's slate including start/sit recommendations.
Make sure to subscribe here if you want to read The Rundown each week.
Fantasy Rating Key
(5) - Elite option. Must start.
(4) - Strong option. Likely start.
(3) - Good option. Low-end starter to high-end backup.
(2) - Weak option. Possible flex or desperation play.
(1) - Bad option. Bench in nearly all cases.
(0) - Not an option. Injured, bench, or waivers.
Spread: Cowboys -22.5 | Total: 47.5
- All Premium Content
- The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
- Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
- Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
- ...and much much more