Primetime DFS Slate Breakdown: Week 11
The Monday Night game has a total over 10 points higher than the Sunday Night game, but we can certainly find some plays from the first game to help us find the edge that will get us to the top of the standings.
- Damien Williams, KC, RB - Questionable
- David Montgomery, CHI, RB - Questionable
- Adam Shaheen, CHI, TE - OUT
- Trey Burton, CHI, TE - OUT
- Tyler Higbee, LAR, TE - Questionable
- Gerald Everett, LAR, TE - Questionable
- Brandin Cooks, LAR, WR - OUT
- No notable injuries for the Chargers
For the Sunday Night game, there is two pieces of big news, with the first being Brandin Cooks being out—it opens up some moderate value via Josh Reynolds. David Montgomery is the other piece of big news as he is a true game-time decision according to Matt Nagy. We're projecting him to play, but if he were to sit it's a massive boost for Tarik Cohen (who is already a good value) and makes Ryan Nall a viable option at minimum price (well $300 on DraftKings but close enough). Additionally, the two Bears TEs being out also puts Ben Braunecker into play as a value option.
For the Monday Night game, Damien Williams popped up on the injury report for "personal issues", but he is traveling with the team and is expected to play. Keep an eye out on his status though and if he sits for some reason, load up on Darrell Williams (and LeSean McCoy will also likely be in play).
Evaluation of Vegas Spread and Total and What Players Benefit
Los Angeles Rams -6 Over/Under 40
Kansas City -4 Over/Under 52.5
I have done individual breakdowns for each of the primetime games, including an in-depth look at the Vegas spreads and totals and what players benefit most. You can find that analysis here:
Kansas City at Los Angeles Chargers: Coming Soon
Pricing and Projections
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!