DraftKings Thanksgiving Slate Breakdown
You've just doused your third plate of turkey and fixins' with the liquid fat of a bird. Your stomach is stretched to its limit, but you're eyeing up a slice of pumpkin pie. Can this day get any better? Why yes, it can! You've fired away at the $20 Wishbone on DraftKings all morning and you're watching your bankroll grow in tandem with your waistline. This is one of my favorite slates of the year! The overarching theme of this article will be GPP focused. On a short slate, one or two players can decide the entire slate. When that's the case, I like to play strictly tournaments with a portfolio of players, rather than one cash game lineup that can get destroyed by one-player variance.
- Core Plays - These players will have the highest ownership in my player pool. Usually, they'll be a mix of my favorite high-floor and high-upside players.
- Contrarian Plays - These are generally players who may be going overlooked or usually have volatile fantasy production. They will be sprinkled into lineups around the core plays to make them a bit unique.
Deshaun Watson ($7,400) at Detroit
Deshaun Watson has been electric since the firing of Bill O'Brien. One of the most important reasons I'll be on Watson is that I can't see him being sniped by the run game. Is Duke Johnson racking up 100+ yards and two touchdowns in this game? Very unlikely. If you look at the rest of the slate, it's not hard to imagine any other running back stealing the show on their quarterback.
- All DFS Content
- The Most Accurate Projections Since 2010
- Lineup Generator
- Optimal Cash & GPP Lineups
- Ownership Projections & Leverage Scores
- ...and much more!