Streaming Kickers: Week 1 Targets

Sep 08, 2020
Streaming Kickers: Week 1 Targets

At 4for4, we pride ourselves on being a kicker-friendly site, and I’m here to provide a safe space for those who still play in leagues that utilize the kicker position. In fact, using kicker to your advantage is a great way to get a leg up on your opponents and gain potential weekly league-winning points. To find out more about the benefits of doing kicker research, check out this article I wrote on Debunking the Randomness of Kickers.


Other Week 1 Streaming Articles: QB | TE | DST


In order to provide advice you can actually implement, candidates for streaming must be owned in no more than 40% of Yahoo! fantasy leagues. As always, check 4for4’s rankings and our signature Schedule-Adjusted Fantasy Points Allowed (aFPA) metric when making weekly decisions on any position.

Top Streaming Picks

Rodrigo Blankenship (Colts) @ Jaguars

I’ve been waiting over four years to be able to write about Blankenship and I’m stoked it’s finally here. Yes, I am super biased as a huge University of Georgie fan, however, the guy is incredibly solid and gets a choice matchup to start off his NFL career. The Colts are currently 7.5-point favorites over the Jags, with an implied team total of 26.5 (which could end up closer to 46.5).

Only 2% of Yahoo! drafters took Hot Rod on draft day, but the other 98% of fantasy managers will wish they did at some point this season. For now, Blankenship makes for a great Week 1 streamer and is available nearly everywhere.

Chris Boswell (Steelers) @ Giants

You're Missing Out!
Get access to this article and all our tools and rankings:
  • All Premium Content
  • The most Accurate Rankings Since 2010
  • Expert Draft Picks w/DraftHero
  • Highest Scoring Lineup + Top Available Players w/LeagueSync
  • ...and much much more
Already a member? Log in?
About Author
'