DFS MVP Podcast: Week 2 Picks, Analysis and DFS Theory
Chris Raybon and TJ Hernandez give their Week 2 picks at each position for FanDuel/DraftKings. The DFS Theory segment is an in-depth discussion on the flaws of points per dollar, a better way to calculate value, and how to balance ownership with value in tournaments.
The DFS MVP Podcast - Listen Now!
Bold Predictions: 1:03:27
Articles Discussed in Podcast:
- DFS Subscription Overview
- The Effect of Reverse Line Movement on DFS Player Performance
- Raybon's Review: DFS Lessons Learned in Week 1
- DFS Big Game Profiles: QB | RB | WR | TE
- GPP Leverage Scores: Balancing Value with Ownership in DFS
- A New DFS Value Metric to Remedy the Flaws of Points Per Dollar
If you enjoy the podcast and have a chance, please rate/review on iTunes by clicking here. It helps us out immensely!