NFL Week 2 FanDuel Promo Code, Bet $5 Get $200
There's one full week of NFL action in the books, and it did not disappoint! The wheels are in motion now, as Week 2 is fast approaching, and the FanDuel sportsbook has a great welcome offer for all new FanDuel users: Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 off NFL Sunday Ticket!
Get a full year of our subscription for as low as $10, or 2 months for $5! Find out how.
FanDuel Promo Code - Bet $5, Get $200 on NFL Week 2
- Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make a first-time deposit
- Place your first bet with real money and get up to $200 in bonus bets instantly!
- Receive $100 off the NFL Sunday Ticket code within 72 hours of the bet placement.
How to Claim the FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code for September 2023
- Register for a new account using your FanDuel app
- New customers will need to make their first deposit
- Place your first wager on FanDuel Sportsbook on any live sports market
- Refunds would be issued as non-withdrawable bonus funds that expire in 14 days
FanDuel Promo and Offer
September 17th NFL Slate Preview
Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
- Kickoff: 1:00 ET
- Ravens Moneyline: +142
- Spread: +3.5 (-118)
- Bengals Moneyline: -170
- Spread: -3.5 (-102)
- Point Total: o46.5 (-108)/u46.5 (-112)
- For a full betting breakdown of this game, check out SharpClarke's Best Week 2 NFL Bet: BAL @ CIN!
San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams
- Kickoff: 4:05 ET
- 49ers Moneyline: -340
- Spread: -7.5 (-110)
- Rams Moneyline: +270
- Spread +7.5 (-110)
- Point Total: o44.5 (-112)/u44.5 (-108)
- For a breakdown of Totals Bet on this game, check out Week 2 NFL Betting Picks: Team and Game Totals!
FanDuel Promo and Offer
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code FAQs
FanDuel Sportsbook promotions FAQs are a great resource for anyone looking to get the most out of their sports betting experience. The FAQs answer commonly asked questions about sports gambling, such as how to make deposits and withdrawals, place bets, and use the FanDuel platform. The FAQs also cover responsible gaming, bonuses, and more.
They are designed to help new users understand the basics of sports betting and develop their strategies for success. With clear explanations and helpful tips, FanDuel mobile sportsbook's FAQs are invaluable for anyone interested in becoming a successful sports gambler.
What is the minimum age to Sign Up For a FanDuel Sportsbook?
Users must be 21 years of age to use the FanDuel online sportsbook. The FanDuel sportsbook welcome is available to anyone 21+ and in a legal state.
What is the Best FanDuel Promo Code?
You will not need a FanDuel promo code required for the most recent Bet $5, Get $200 promo currently running on the FanDuel website. All you need to do is click any of the links on this page. The promo code will enter for you. Just complete the registration process! The promo can be used for any MLB or NFL game. In addition, it can be used on any live online sports betting market, with no promo code for FanDuel necessary.
What can I bet on with FanDuel?
The FanDuel sportsbook mobile app features live betting and same-game parlays. Users can combine several different bets from one game for a shot at massive winnings. FanDuel offers all of the typical online sportsbook options with their FanDuel mobile app, including FanDuel DFS, which the company gained much of its notoriety from.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal?
FanDuel's online sportsbook and FanDuel racing are legal in several states as of this writing, with more to come. FanDuel players can place a bet using a first real money wager, just like you would use an entry fee to get into one of their infamous DFS contests. In any state in which the FanDuel sportsbook is available, a FanDuel customer can place their bets on FanDuel and catch all of the action on the mobile sportsbook app for either the sportsbook or daily fantasy.
Is FanDuel Legit?
Yes, there is no question that FanDuel is one of the 100% safe, secure, and legitimate sportsbooks. FanDuel daily fantasy sports is one of the nation's most notable options. With an online FanDuel casino and sports betting platforms, FanDuel promotions are licensed. FanDuel launched in what is now 17 states and provides some of the best-regulated services in the industry.
Where is FanDuel Sportsbook available?
FanDuel doesn't currently offer its services in every state, but new ones are popping up almost monthly. The following is the list of current states where FanDuel is live; Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
FanDuel Promo and Offer
How do bonus bets work at FanDuel Sports?
- Register for a new user FanDuel account and check your account page to see whether you have current FanDuel Bonus Bets!
- Make your bet selections based on what your bonus Bet will cover. Bonus Bets will either be all-purpose or for a specific sport, game, or bet type - like Same Game Parlay.
- In your bet slip, look for “Add a bonus Bet” and click the toggle. If you have more than one, you’ll get a pop-up with options to choose from (we recommend using the bonus Bet that’s expiring soonest. This will be at the top of the list)
- After the full bonus Bet stake auto-populates, you can adjust the wager to add more cash from your wallet or reduce the amount to only use a portion of the full bonus Bet and place your bet.
Special Features Available at Fanduel Sportsbook
- Odds Boosts - An Odds Boost always move the odds in favor of the bettor. The mobile sportsbook or retail sportsbook operator will give up some or all of the vig for these specific wagers.
- Live Betting - Sports bettors are boosting the popularity of live betting, and Caesars Ohio has live betting options. There is a dedicated live button on the navigation to see what events are currently going on and potential wagers to make.
- Same Game Parlays - A same-game, single-game, or one-game parlay, the vernacular doesn’t matter — they’re names for a parlay consisting of correlated wagers. Bettors can use these parlays to string together multiple markets/props from the same game, often in pursuit of large payouts. Caesars Entertainment sets a 10-leg maximum for its "SGP"s.
What is FanDuel Casino?
FanDuel Casino is the online casino platform of FanDuel, which offers various casino games such as slots, table games, and video poker, among others.
What is the FanDuel Players Club?
The FanDuel Players Club is a rewards program offered by FanDuel to recognize and reward its active and loyal players. Players can earn points by participating in contests or making bets and redeem them for various rewards such as bonuses, merchandise, or entries to exclusive contests.
21+. Know When To Stop Before You Start. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER