Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 1 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Thursday
Bills QB Cardale Jones (right shoulder) missed practice Thursday after taking limited reps Wednesday.
Colts QB Andrew Luck (right shoulder) took limited practice reps again Thursday. Luck isn’t in any danger of missing Week 1. He has a tasty matchup with the Lions.
Jets QB Bryce Petty (right shoulder) missed practice again Thursday.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) missed practice again Thursday. Dak Prescott will get the start and he’s a good-looking Sneaky Start/DFS play this week.
Bengals RB Rex Burkhead (shoulder) took full practice reps again Thursday.
Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (knee) took limited practice reps again Thursday. Andy Reid called it a “stretch” for Charles to play this week, so we’re currently expecting Spencer Ware to carry the load with Charcandrick West serving as the change-of-pace back. In two games against the Chargers last year, Ware averaged 7.62 YPC, racking up 148 yards and two touchdowns on 19 carries.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w1, 2016
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.