Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 8 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Patriots QB Tom Brady (ankle) practiced fully Wednesday. Brady should be fine to face the Bears.
Titans QB Jake Locker (right hand) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Locker is expected to make his return this week, though we’ll continue to monitor his progress. His return would probably be good news for Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker, who have both suffered in his absence.
Buccaneers QB Josh McCown (right thumb) took limited practice reps Wednesday. We’re expecting Mike Glennon to continue to start for the Bucs.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w8, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.