Spend more time winning, less time guessing.
- Receive 4 FREE downloads from the most accurate fantasy football website (updated weekly):
- Top 50 Flex Rankings
- Rest of Season Rankings (Top 10 at Each Position)
- Waiver Wire Look Ahead (Get an Edge, Find FA Pickups for NEXT Week!)
- NFL DFS Quick-Start Guide & Bankroll Growth Blueprint
- PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999!
The Most Accurate Rankings 2010-2015
Week 5 Essential NFL Practice News & Notes for Wednesday
Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater (ankle, questionable) took limited practice reps Wednesday. Bridgewater is shaping up to be a game-time decision for Thursday night’s game against the Packers. It’s not a particularly good matchup, so owners should look elsewhere if possible.
Rams QB Shaun Hill (thigh) practiced fully Wednesday. Austin Davis is the Rams’ starter moving forward. He’s not a bad streaming option this week against the Eagles.
Titans QB Jake Locker (right wrist) practiced fully Wednesday. Locker may be able to make it back to face the Browns in Week 5.
Buccaneers QB Josh McCown (right thumb) did not practice Wednesday. McCown is trying to avoid surgery, but it doesn’t look like the Bucs will rush him back in Week 5. Mike Glennon pulled out a nice comeback win in Pittsburgh last week.
Cowboys QB Tony Romo (back) did not practice Wednesday. Romo is just getting a day of rest.
4for4 Premium Content
There's more, but it's available only for 4for4 subscribers.
If you are a current subscriber, please login here
Filed Under: w5, 2014
We are your friend's secret weapon.
- Get 4 FREE downloads
- Receive breaking news alerts & analysis.
- BONUS: Learn how to play DFS.
- Battle-Tested by 40,000+ fantasy football diehards since 1999.