Thanksgiving Day Games - NFL Injury Report
- Packers RB James Starks is questionable with both knee and ankle injuries. He will be a game-time decision. Ryan Grant will see more work if Starks is out or limited, but still isn't a great start.
- Packers WR Greg Jennings (knee) took full practice Wednesday and appears to be 100%.
- Jahvid Best (head) remains out for the Lions. Kevin Smith is expected to start with Maurice Morris filling in.
- Dolphins K Dan Carpenter (right groin) is out again this week. Shayne Graham will handle kicking duties.
- Cowboys WR Miles Austin (hamstring) remains out. Laurent Robinson will draw the start again.
- Cowboys RB Felix Jones (ankle) is questionable for Sunday. He isn't expected to have a large role either way.
- 49ers RB Frank Gore (ankle) is probable. He appears to be healthy and ready for a normal workload.
From all of us here to all of you reading, have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy food, family and football (in whatever order your personal situation dictates). The full injury report for Thursday games is provided below: