What is a Prop Bet?
Proposition bets are also known as props. Examples:
- Patrick Mahomes Over/Under 315 passing yards
- Tyreek Hill O/U 85 receiving yards.
- Chiefs O/U 3.5 sacks
Betting on props is one of the best ways to start becoming a profitable bettor. Sportsbooks offer thousands of props every week and can’t possibly set them as efficiently as a side or total. This leaves an opportunity for bettors to win and get an edge.
How to Use Prop Tool
- Search for any player, team, or game in any sport
- Scroll down to compare odds for any type of prop bet across all sportsbooks
- Use the bar on the left to go to a specific category quicker
- Click on the tile to go directly to that bet on any book
Speaking of props, Ryan Noonan (32 units) and Connor Allen (35 Units) both finished over 30 units for the second-straight season on NFL Player props bets. After crushing the books for +40.76 units on the NFL Draft we have already started betting on futures.
Get a free Betting subscription (worth $229), plus a risk-free first bet up to $1,000 when you deposit & bet at least $10 into a new BetMGM account! Find out more!