USING WAC AS:
1) Preseason Trade Analyzer
2) Preseason Lineup Grader (Draft Evaluation)
What is WAC?
The "Weekly Assistant Coach" or WAC is a Full Impact tool designed to help you each week of the NFL season. During the season, WAC is loaded with 4for4.com's weekly projected player forecast data. In turn, using your own league's scoring system, WAC will forecast your starting lineup score and your competitor's score. WAC tells you if you're a favorite or an underdog that week and it offers you some ideas and hints on how you can increase your odds of victory.
1) WAC AS A LINEUP GRADER (draft evaluation):
• Fill in your starting lineup and another team's lineup in your league. The report will show you projected points by player and team.
2) WAC AS A TRADE ANALYZER:
• Fill in your starting lineup as it is BEFORE the proposed trade. Likewise put in your Trade-Partners starting lineup reflecting his roster before the proposed trade (system note: you can not have the same player on both teams while doing a run).
• Run the report, take note of both team's starting lineup score at the bottom.
• Next, go back and fill in both your team's starting lineup and your Trading Partners lineup assuming you pulled off the trade. Again, take note of both team's starting lineup score.
After the trade, does your starting lineup produce more or less points? Did your trading partners team improve? Who improved more? WAC does all the number crunching for you and the results fit your scoring system and your situation. By running your lineups before and after the trade, you can see if you get stronger or weaker.